Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Week 7 of my Journey!

I am really getting into this weight removal....I know I changed it, but I did say I was changing it from "loss" to "removal." I don't want to ever find this weight again. I am making the change for life. I want to be healthy for my family and for myself. I need to be there for the needs of my family.

I have been a bit more active this week. I can feel the change in energy level. I'm liking the feeling. I am now more involved with my Aunt's care at this point. She is now in hospice care. We are now there 24/7. I am now with my shift of hours between 37 to 50 hours. I can do it!!! I know I can stay on track with this. I just have to adjust my family schedule a bit to accommodate my Aunt's needs. I need to be here for her and I need to be there for my family. I will have to however put my crafts off for a bit. I don't want to stop all together, but I'm going to have to slow down.

I went to weigh in this morning I'm hoping the benefits of activity have paid off. We'll see. The meeting was great. I love the encouragement that comes from these meetings. I feel encouraged not only from the leaders, but from the people participating in the program as well. Ok... I have held off long enough... drum roll please..... I had a -1.8 pound removal!!! YEA!!!! I'm so happy!!!!! That now makes 23.8 pounds now removed!!!!

No comments: