Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 8 of my Journey!

Here we are at week 8 now. I'm excited!! Things are going well. I have been sticking with plan. I'm hoping for a decent removal this week. We will see because if I remember right I had an add on last month at this time. I'm hoping it holds off until at least tomorrow or the next day. I really want to see a removal not an add on. Well, I lost that one.... I have an add on this time. I'm not pleased with myself for it, but I know what the cause is so I shouldn't let it get me down. I really like to see the removal's on the scale. I don't like to see the add on's. The add on amount is +0.4 pounds. Although not that much, but nonetheless it's an add on. I just have to work harder this week to see a removal for next week's weigh in. My total now is 23.4 pounds removed!!!!

I'll reach my goal I just have to work harder and I know I can do this. I have been busy with my Aunt. It is difficult to see her in such pain. I wish she didn't have to endure that pain. I will do all I can to help take care of her and keep her comfortable.

No comments: