Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Week 2 of Weight Watchers Weigh In

I'm excited to go to weigh in.  Now how many can say they're exited to get weighed on a scale.  I usually cringe at the thought when I go to the doctor's because it seems like his scale is so off from mine.  The last time I weighed at his office my scale was a six pound difference.  So now we'll see how Weight Watchers scale is close to mine.  I hope I can figure it out so I can track mine at home.  I know I shouldn't weigh myself often.  I should wait for the surprise at the meeting.  I mean if I've been on target there should always be a surprise at the scale right?? LOL

Time to reveal what happened at the scale this week.  Drum Roll....ok ok... so that was a little over the top.  Have to admit I'm pretty excited!!! I am really!!!  I went and was hoping for at least a 2 or 3 pound loss.  I was pleasantly surprised when they said I lost 5 pounds this week!!! WOW!! 5 pounds!!!! I'm so excited so that brings my total now to 19 pounds lost.

Ok, I need to make a change here!! I don't like the word "Lost".... I guess because when we lose something it can be found right?? I mean, seriously we lose our keys for example ~ we find them right!!  I am changing this right now!! I am going to start using the word "removed".  I say this because when I remove the weight I'm not going to go find it again... so the word is removed!!!!


No comments: