Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 4 of my Journey!

Here we are again another week. I'm so excited!! I'm doing more than I was before. I really feel good. I have been taking care of my Aunt. I'm so happy doing it too. I don't always go everyday, but I'm sure one day I will be going more often. I love her to pieces.

Drum roll please...hehe. I couldn't resist! Let's see how I did. Well, I can tell you that my removal this week didn't add up. I mean I didn't have a removal I had an add on. I don't like these add on's. Hmmm, I'm going to have to work harder next week. I know I didn't go beyond my points, but still I had a +0.2. I know it's not much, but it really upset me. I really was hoping to have a removal. I figured out later on why the "+". It's one of those things us woman have to deal with monthly. I'm glad it wasn't a 3 to 4 pounds up. I will see a change on the scale next week. Well, now my total is 21.2


No comments: