Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let the Journey Begin!!!

I am officially starting my Weight Watcher journey!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to feel much better.  Have more energy and most important be more healthy for myself and for my family.  I really want to be there for them.  I want to have the energy to keep up with the activities that we plan as a family.  I don't want to be in back pain anymore and I know much of my pain comes from not being at goal weight.  I will be going to weigh in and see where I'm at and have a fresh start.  I have already begun my weight loss and have lost 14 pounds.  I will see how much I lose next week at weigh in.  Let's have a great week and stay on target.  Don't forget the exercise too.  That really helps and make sure to drink water too.  The water is a great filler to make you feel full.

No comments: