Monday, May 14, 2012

Something New!

Good morning Everyone!!! Hope everyone is having a good morning.  I am woke earlier than my alarm.  I thought twice about going back to sleep until it went off, but then decided to stay up :).  I went to weigh in yesterday I had a good one!!! I was shocked actually to how much I had lost! I was feeling good so I was hoping for a good number and got it!!  I am getting closer to my goal now.

I have been keeping up with my walking regime that I started with myself.  I thought when I started walking I don't know how I can do this for a long distance.  I was challenged with a 5k last year.  I never thought I'd complete it ... I did!  Those of you who have been following have read about my 5k.  I am now doing 5k plus daily.  I love it!! I am also training for a half marathon.

Now for the reason of this post.  I have something new to share with you.  I have been staying away from peanut butter not for a reason of an allergy, but for the sheer points amount.  I mean 5pts to 6pts with the two brands I have here at home; this is for two tablespoons.  I keep saying, but I can have this, this, this, and this for 5 points or just two tablespoons of peanut butter!  I say this is a no brainer do the other food for the 5 points.  I was talking with someone in Weight Watchers and they mentioned about a powdered peanut butter 1 point for 2 tablespoons.  I said what!!!! Seriously!!! I did find the peanut butter they mentioned.  I decided to try it and write a review.  Here is the peanut butter.
Ok, now for the review.  I know you all have been waiting patiently :)!  I finally had the chance to try it.  I love the taste~seriously! It tastes just like the peanut butter with the full 5 -6 points, but it's only 1!!!! Wooo! Hoo!!! I am so excited!!   I haven't had peanut butter in a long, long, long time....ok to be honest since before my son was born he's now 7 going on 8.  I say that because I couldn't get past that 5 -6 points for just 2 tablespoons.  I figured that I could have so much more food with that 5 or 6 points.  You learn that on program that you choose what is worth the value of the points and what is not.  I thank you so much for stopping by.  See you soon.

No comments: