Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Weigh In Day

Here I am again. Hi there friends. I have been working hard this week. I really wanted to make my goal that I set for myself. Unfortunately I didn't quite make it. I missed it by .07 pound. I was a little dissapointed, but I did however remove 1.4 pounds. I am so happy with myself. I am now at 27.4 pounds removed. I'm so happy to see this change in me. My energy level is amazing now. I feel so much better. I am finding that I WANT to be MORE ACTIVE. I love it!!!! I can't wait to see all the changes in my clothes. Right now I'm trying to find a great deal on a scale because mine is so off. I went in thinking there wasn't a change other than a gain, but that was proven otherwise. If any of you have any ideas where I could find a great scale I look forward to hearing from you.

Oh!!! Before I sign off from here I was awarded with a "jingle bell" from Weight Watchers! I'm so proud of my little bell. I have to keep it with me! I got it for my loss and also to remind me of my goals. I have to add more in my journal that I'm putting together here (scrapping one of my journey as I go along).

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: