Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 15 of my Journey!

I am getting there. I am feeling much better this week. Things have settled down for now. I'm glad of that. I have been still busy with my Aunt. I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to go over and help her. There have been many changes in her now. She is really declining fast. I hate to see her like this, but I know we all go to Heaven at one point or another in our lives. Her time is drawing near. We have had many good moments and some very cherished moments as well. I have had moments where I've had to walk out of the room because I begin to cry. I don't want to upset her with my tears.

Now on to the results of the week. I had a -1.4 pound of removal!!! Yea!!! This is good!!! I'm excited!!! That now makes the total for me 26.8 pounds now removed!!!

No comments: