Thursday, October 21, 2010

Week 12 of my Journey!

I am excited how this is going. I can't believe I still have the motivation to keep going like this. I am proud of myself!! I think at this point what's keeping me going is the fact that I have so much more energy than I did before.

On with the results of the week. I had a +0.2 pound add on. I'm not happy, but still I know that next week I should have a removal again. My time should be over by then. I am still going to keep going; I will reach goal when I get there. I don't have to do it by a set date. I will do it when I get there and I want to be a lifetime member as well. So I am motivated to finish the race. I have now 24 pounds removed. I know the number fluctuates, but can't let that get me down. I must go on. See ya next week at the scale!!!

No comments: